Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ryan's 2nd flight

Traveling with one kid is a piece of cake. I don't mind it at all! Ryan did great! We forgot our single stroller in Houston so I bought one at Target last minute. These cheap strollers are light and easy to transport. Simple! Ryan is getting heavy now and I did not want to use the carrier or carry him the whole time plus my luggage. The lightest I've ever packed for 2 days. Enough to get me by for work and for him!

The minute we took off I fed him a bottle. Literally 1 minute later his eyes were shut. Our flight was at 6:45pm. So I wonder, how effective is white noise, really? The sound of being up in the air is as much white noise as you can get. At daycare they play it. And sometimes it worked during Ryan's witching hours, but not all the time. I'd be shocked at how fast he would get quiet. Specifically this is the one I found and you gotta play it loud. Or get 10 min of it free on YouTube(creepy video)- http://youtu.be/QQUjMtQRUbg


No comments: