So Ryan has skipped the "normal" development of teeth. He has 4 top and 2 bottom teeth. And now he is growing his first molars up top. He skipped the top canines and the bottom incisors. Restless nights for us. He was coughing, not sleeping well, temps getting to 101, not wanting to eat and vomiting at least once-twice a day.
On Monday I decided it was time to visit the doc. Turns out he has bronchitis. I guess his cough from last week got worse. He prescribed some antibiotics which has been a challenge for me to give Ryan since he refuses anything right now. The only thing that worked was mixing it in with yogurt. Ryan is supposed to be drinking clear fluids and avoiding milk but this is the only way I can trick him as the Zithromax is disgusting. At least Ryan doesn't have another ear infection. We have been clear of those since we started giving him Zyrtec on a more regular basis.
![]() |
| Mommy and Daddy were up every hour last night for this lil stinker. |
![]() | |||||
| My co-worker of the day took a nice 3 hour nap. I was able to work from home without having to call in (thankful that meetings were rescheduled for the day!) |
Looks like he should be better for school tomorrow. Has slept 3 hours straight vs the every 30min-hour last night. No fever since early this morning.




No comments:
Post a Comment