So happy "born" day to Francesca. We've had a bond since you were in the womb (I predicted Steph was preggers with you before she told anyone)! You have brought so much joy into our lives and I have enjoyed every minute watching you grow up and resemble your mom in more ways than you know. Your smile lights up the room. When you are sad, I am sad. When you are happy, I am happy. You showed me what motherhood was before I had children of my own and I love you and treat you as if you were mine. I am always here for you...to love you and protect you. And so is your angel up above. I often get sad thinking about you growing up without your mom, but then I think about how much you are loved by many and hope that when you are an adult and look back on your childhood that you don't feel like you missed out on having a "mom". Because mom's are there to love you unconditionally, pick you up when you fall, teach you right from wrong, hug you and tell you they love you.....and I can only hope that we have done that for you.
Here's a photo collage of the past 10 years...can't wait to see what the next 10 years will look like!



1 comment:
So sweet! It's so fun to experience the love of a niece before your own child! I've definitely enjoyed my experience with Monica and totally feel the same
As you! The teenage years will be fun!
Post a Comment