Thursday, April 10, 2014

Random travelling thoughts

You ever wonder....
-In an airport it's ok to eat by yourself and drink by yourself. It's the norm. But if it's outside of the airport, it's awkward. I had placed an order to go at a restaurant in order to make our flight on time and as I was sitting there waiting I just watched people come up to the bar and order a shot....solo. Do they do this because they are about to catch a flight to Vegas? Or maybe they have a fear of flying? Or maybe they are just alcoholics. Maybe it's just me, but taking a shot solo seems boring. Odds are I'm tipsy after 1 shot and want someone around to drink up with me!
-How come when you're on a flight that arrives late and the stewardess tells people to  stay seated so the "connecting flight" folks can make their next flight no one stays seated? I always feel sorry for the connecting flight folks. I know everyone is anxious to get home, but geesh....how rude!
-Why on earth does a stewardess think it's ok to wake you up? You know me, I can sleep on a plane like no other...head bopping down and up and to the side and all. So if I happened to want a drink while in the air I just might stay awake or put my tray down. If I'm sleeping than clearly you don't need to ask me if I want something to drink.
-When will WiFi be available on all flights?
-So the Malaysia flight. Worst fear of dying is drowning. We didn't fly over huge bodies of water, but just thinking about it makes me not want to.

That's all. Just random rambling that I jotted down while in air to mention. This is what happens when the kids aren't around. I have time to "think and wonder" random crap. LOL

No comments: