Monday, April 7, 2014

Ryan @ 16 months

This evening I spotted Ryan with something in his mouth. I said, "What's in your mouth" as I was about to chase him to look and he stops in front of me, opens his mouth big and wide for me to see what was in his mouth, smiles and walks off. It was an animal cracker. And a sign that he is growing up and understands me. LOL

So here is Ryan at 16 months:

  • Dancing swaying side to side
  • Clearly saying mama, dog, ball
  • Can dribble soccer ball
  • Fast runner, especially from his sister
  • Loves to play chase
  • Loves to stuff his face with more food than he can handle
  • Unlike his sis who loves raspberries, strawberries and watermelon, he prefers to squeeze them. Enjoys grapes and bananas instead.
  • Enjoys smoothies
  • Prefers feeding himself
  • Wearing 12-18 mo clothes 
  • 5.5 shoes
  • Occasional eczema on face
  • Shaking his head to say "no" when he doesn't want something



No comments: