Monday, June 30, 2014
All before Noon
All before noon we went to soccer practice, the Farmers Market, the playground and lunch. Me and the kiddos as Justin worked the night before. Talk about not needing to get a run in today. 2 toddlers on a playground is crazy running in both directions to make sure Ryan doesn't jump off and that Rachel doesn't run away! Rachel wanted to swing on the big kid swings resulting in me holding Ryan and her swaying back and forth slowly. I forgot how fun it is to swing (probably more fun without 25 pounds of toddler in my lap), but it was a nice day out.
Rachel was more engaged this week during soccer. Left the bag in the car so no snacks were in sight! And I just had to make sure Ryan didn't get in the way.
I enjoy strolling around Farmers Markets. We didn't buy any produce, just looked for the beignets place I read about and after we found it we sat down at a table and enjoyed the live band. After 20 minutes or so we walked around some more and purchased some sunflowers for Rachel. I have these in a vase in our kitchen and every time Ryan walks past them he points and says "flower".
We ended our "keep the kids busy, tire them out" morning with pho for lunch. Typically we get one bowl for the both of them to share but I wasn't that hungry so I just got one bowl for the three of us. And boy did they tear it up. I was able to eat most of the meat and a FEW noodles! Well, my plan worked and both kids napped. 3 hours for both of them. This is good because I think they are tired from their sickness. And Rachel has been sleeping in all week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment