Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Parents Night Out

We did it. We left the kids with complete strangers and went on a date! Well, sorta. LOL

I always wondered what Mothers Day Out or Parents Night Out is. And now I get it. IT IS AWESOME!
So the kid's school occasionally has a Parents Night Out where parents (everyone is welcome) can drop off their kids for 3 hours for $10/child. They are fed and get to play. Rachel had a blast and apparently Ryan slept. Justin and I signed up for it not sure what we were going to do. We honestly just wanted a break! So last minute we tried out this burger joint (overrated in my opinion..haha).

The nice thing about this is that it was in an environment the kids are used to so it wasn't complete "shock". And the fact that there were a few familiar faces was good for Rachel. I really enjoyed seeing the mommas with newborns all dressed up. This is a great event to offer for parents...especially those like us with no relatives nearby to drop the kids off at!








No comments: