Monday, February 17, 2014

My mom turned 70

I can't believe my mom is 70 years old! Her birthday was the 4th but we celebrated on the 9th. We all came in town to celebrate with lunch at Rainbow Lodge. Just Houston family is 60 people. And you wonder why we had a gimungous wedding?!


The day prior to the lunch was really busy with a baptism and wedding so by the time we got home from the wedding I had to finish up the slideshow on my Mac, transfer it to the PC and ensure that the projector would work. It was 3AM before I headed to bed. Did I mention that I was up since 3AM the night before? Oh yeah, we arrived in Houston around 9:30PM. Rachel fell asleep at 8PM. Come 3AM she comes running into my room, realizes she is at Mema's house and gets all excited. She tossed and turned until 6. I gave her the ipad so I could sleep. Didn't work. 6:30 we were up and about. What a day!

Anyways, you can view the slideshow here:


Mom's 70th Birthday Slideshow from Sarah Nguyen on Vimeo.

And family pics from the affair:





No comments: