2 year olds live such a tough life. Occasionally you'll hear Rachel whining for something.."I WANT...." and she'll say it several times. You see, when you become a parent you also learn to ignore and hope that she forgets what she wants or give her the silent treatment after I've already said no or why she can't have what she wants for the 10th time. Sometimes after several "I WANT..." you'll hear me say out of frustration, "Well, I want a million dollars. You can't always get what you want." And then you hear Justin saying, "Hon!!!" LOL
We have some acronyms in the house:
BP = Bipolar
NIM = Not in the mood
IC = Ice Cream
Or the famous spell it out so they don't know what we're saying:
S-L-I-D-E
O-U-T-S-I-D-E
Anyways, Rachel has her moments. Her sweet moments and her not so sweet moments. In the video below you see some BP going on - - wanting to get out of her car seat, happy in the car and then saying "Leave me alone mommy".
No comments:
Post a Comment