Tuesday, October 7, 2014

24 More Days

24 days until Halloween. That is 3 and a half weeks, right? I'm on top of my game getting the kid's Halloween costumes, right? WRONG!

Rachel and Ryan will be Elsa and Olaf for Halloween. I knew these would be the "most popular" costumes of the season so 24 days ahead seemed reasonable. I kept telling myself last week that I would just run to Party City and pick them up. Never got around to it. So here I am frantically looking for their costumes online and 2 sites later I find an Olaf costume in a size 2. I was getting worried that I was going to have to actually make the costume this year. I had already Pinterested it and found it, but it would be just another thing to stress about it. 

Check. One item off my neverending to do list!

1 comment:

Hazel Salihbasic said...

I am actually considering making Isabelle's costume but you have me an out!!! �� thank you!!!