Thursday, March 27, 2014

Weekend in Htown

Our trips to Houston go by way too fast as we jam pack everything possible that we can do into the weekend with the days I'm in the office.

Recap in pictures:

My Uncle Butchok and Tita Myrna and Cherylynn and her friend from Witchita Falls were in town for a conference and stayed with us. My mom was out of town so I entertained too. I tried Jolibee for the first time (well, the dessert at least) and ordered crawfish from LA Crawfish. It was big and good! Rachel is becoming more social. She was so attached to the girls that she let them braid her hair!




On Saturday we visited Michelle and John in Cypress. Justin hadn't seen their new home yet and I hadn't seen Michelle since Christmas? I know, horrible friend!

We then stopped by the cemetery to bring flowers to Steph and dad.
And then Francesca and I hit the mall while the little ones slept. Francesca loves going to the mall or watching a movie with us, but I honestly wasn't feelin "The Muppets" so we walked around the mall (which by the way is super ghetto at Willowbrook). We then spent the evening going to mass and Francesca's favorite restaurant, Sweet Tomato.
Then Sunday we had a short playdate. Too short as we had to leave early.


Followed by dropping off Francesca and attending a baby shower.


Until next time. From now through June it looks like we are coming in town every 2 weeks with trips, weddings, etc. Thank god we are just a 4 hour drive away. Can you imagine if we were elsewhere? We would have to turn down a lot of stuff!

1 comment:

Aliza said...

Love the last photo of Ryan! You guys are like a super family!