
Cherry Blossom run in 2 weeks. And I finally had a free weekend with Justin off to go run with a group 2 weeks ago. I was the slowest one there but they were all so welcoming and it was just what I needed...motivation! I found this group on Facebook. They meet every Sunday at Dunkin Donuts and people run different distances depending on what they are training for. The guy that leads the group has a marathon coming up. He had already run 11 miles when he met us at 7A at Dunkin and was going to do another 6 with the group. There were a total of 6 of us there. 3 guys, 3 girls. 3 of us did 7 miles and 3 did 11 miles. I'm just glad I got 7 miles in. Probably the most I'll get to! Hopefully I can run with them again. While I can catch a 3 miler in a weekday it's difficult to find time on weekends with a long run with Justin's schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment