Monday, March 10, 2014

Watch what you say!

I really need to watch what I say. I heard Rachel say these things:
  • "Ryan, sit down! You're going to time out. 1...2...3!"
    • Now, I do tell Ryan to sit down nonstop. He is always climbing a chair, the table, etc. The time out thing is obviously for Rachel. She is starting to push our buttons. The more I tell her to stop doing something she does it even more!
  • "Ryan, stop it. That's disgusting."
    • We were at the store and Ryan was putting something from the cart in his mouth resulting in wet cardboard in his mouth. I hadn't realized he was doing this until I heard Rachel say this. I guess I do say this often when my kids decide to pick something off the floor in a public place!
Obviously when she said these things I laughed because it sounds hilarious coming out of a 2 year old's mouth.

No comments: