What will your legacy be?
I'm not quite sure what my legacy will be. It won't be marketing. It won't be a marathon medal. It won't be something tangible. It will hopefully be something that my children will one day pass onto their own children one day.
What I really liked about this story is when she mentions "the stone". When her kids graduated high school/college they got this stone and were asked "where ya gonna throw it for the Kingdom of God?" The fancy gifts/money are great, but that's not what it's all about. We all, myself included, need reminders like this to remember that life is too short to bitch/worry about nonsense.
I'm not quite sure what my legacy will be. It won't be marketing. It won't be a marathon medal. It won't be something tangible. It will hopefully be something that my children will one day pass onto their own children one day.
What I really liked about this story is when she mentions "the stone". When her kids graduated high school/college they got this stone and were asked "where ya gonna throw it for the Kingdom of God?" The fancy gifts/money are great, but that's not what it's all about. We all, myself included, need reminders like this to remember that life is too short to bitch/worry about nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment