Legoland, rode the DART train to watch the circus, swimming, yummy shaved ice to beat the brutal heat and just hanging out. I really think this was my first circus. I can't recall ever going. The kids enjoyed it.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Dallas
Ended our summer in Dallas visiting the girls. Steven and Amy were attending a wedding in Portland so I took a few days off to spend with the kids. Justin and my mom/Francesca came up on Friday. Hailey is a great babysitter. She is 9 years old and helped take the kids to the bathroom and give them a bath. We ate out at a Mexican restaurant and a Sushi place and at both places people asked "are they all yours?"
Legoland, rode the DART train to watch the circus, swimming, yummy shaved ice to beat the brutal heat and just hanging out. I really think this was my first circus. I can't recall ever going. The kids enjoyed it.
Legoland, rode the DART train to watch the circus, swimming, yummy shaved ice to beat the brutal heat and just hanging out. I really think this was my first circus. I can't recall ever going. The kids enjoyed it.
Labels:
circus,
Dallas,
legoland,
nieces,
spoilnieces,
summer,
summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Youre such a good auntie!!
Post a Comment