Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kawawa aka Poor Thing

This is Ryan's "kawawa" face. In Tagalog, kawawa means poor thing..poor baby.

After watching their mardi gras parade at 10AM it was time to say bye. Rachel got it. Ryan didn't. Thus, the kawawa face. This is why I try to avoid lunches, parties and storytime reading during the day at the kid's school. I learned my lesson after the first time it happened in Rachel's class last year!
They think it's time to come home with me. Sorry bud, mommy's gotta work.

I should've taken pointers from the other mom in his class with 3 kids. She watched the parade and took pictures in the gym then headed out before the kid even noticed. I made the mistake of saying bye to Ryan and letting him grab me, thus having to walk him back to the classroom and do the teacher handoff with crying. Lesson learned. Walk away...just walk away...lol

No comments: