Friday, February 6, 2015

Do you need to go potty?

"Do you need to go potty" seems to be something that comes out of my mouth often. With these two they always insist on going to public bathrooms together. With that comes little hands touching EVERYTHING! I must sound like a crazy mom to the others in the stalls - "Don't touch that". "Are you done?" "Rachel first." "That's too much toilet paper." "Ryan, don't open that door."

Fun times alright....and this is if Rachel even lets me in. She is in the "I do it by myself" mentality. Yes, she has locked it and refused to open it once resulting in me climbing under.

Picture below: Grocery Shopping at Kroger. Not right when we walked in or as we were walking out, but when we were on the opposite end of the store in the middle of shopping. I asked "Can you hold it" and she said yes as she got distracted by some junk food so I knew we had to make our way to bathroom soon!

No comments: