- Over the Christmas break he just started to show interest in potty training. He would actually go on the toilet and continued to take his pants/diaper off. We have started to use pull ups.
- Eating habits - Good eater. He is always hungry saying "I eat" or "I hungry". He will try anything, but still tends to chew it up and spit it out a lot. He loves yogurt,apples, rice, lunchables and macaroni. If it were up to him he would eat marshmallows or Lucky Charms marshmallows all the time. As for veggies, he likes salad drenched in ranch!
- Personality - He is one happy kid. Always smiling. It's pretty good to have him around because Rachel can be quite a handful at times. He is considerate of his sister and us. If I am reaching up in a cabinet for something and I fall or something drops he says "be careful mommy". Whenever he wants a snack he insists on getting two to give his sis one.
- Vocabulary - How much a kid changes when they turn 2 amazes me. I'm saying "where did he learn that" almost everyday. Today at school he said a complete sentence of "I want to bring nap mat home." I was shocked at how clear his words were. He's saying other silly things lately like "Aww man" from Dora the Explorer or his cousins. And lately everything is "spicy" when we eat. He picked this one up from the banana pepper I put to the side from the Papa Johns pizza we ordered! He also does this cute whimper, face to the side when he doesn't get what he wants. He absolutely loves books. He'll carry 10 to bed as he says "heavy".
- Singing - He is singing a lot. Particularly Silent Night that he learned from Rachel and says "sing mommy" when he is being put to bed. And the request is Silent Night! I have to catch him on video singing it. It's so cute!
- Favorite Toy/Shows - He is loving his drum set, putting DVDs in the DVD player, and riding around his motorcycle. He loves the movie "Hop" which is where the drum set comes in and sings "I want candy" from the movie.
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Ryan at 2 Years Old
Some Ryan-isms:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment