Sunday, December 7, 2014

Log Jammer Half Marathon

The Log Jammer half marathon back on November 16th was a toss up. There was an 80% chance of rain so on Sunday so I figured it would be cancelled. The sky cleared up right before the race and the running girls were motivating to make sure we all showed up! The worst weather I have ever run in was for the Shamrock Shuffle in Chicago when it was snowing really bad. I was wearing black pants, not tights and had to roll up my pants to run. I ended up running with my arms down to hold my soaked pants up. It was so freakin cold. I think I thawed in bed the rest of that day!

Anyways, I finished with a 2:11. I was so happy! Haven't ran that fast in FOREVER. My best time in years! My ultimate best is a 2:05 when I was in college. One day! Running often has definitely helped me out!




No comments: