Thursday, December 18, 2014

Houston Visit

3 Nights, 2 Days in Houston. In and out for work solo. Mom and I grabbed dinner at Churasscos to celebrate my parents 43rd wedding anniversary. It's been too long since my last chimichurri/plantain fix! The following night I sat in front of the TV and watched movies! Yes, plural. 2 movies. The Other Woman. And after first glass of wine, flipped through channels and watched Iron Man 3. I know, shocking. I can't remember the last time I sat on a couch for 2+ hours not getting up. It was heaven!


Aside from my 2 days in the office visit, I wanted to make our Christmas party this year. It was at Main Event and it was 80's theme. Well, my team was late 80's with a Saved by the Bell theme. I dressed up as Kelly Kapowski with my Bayside Tigers grey sweatshirt.

And, my last evening was spent with my baby girl, Francesca. Love getting one on one time with her. I know she misses it too. When we facetimed the kids Rachel said "I want to pick you up now" referring to picking me up from the airport in the morning. Francesca said "I'm going to be like Rachel when you leave" insinuating how she'll miss me. So sweet!





No comments: