Days in the office are typically planned around a weekend we would like to be in Houston. It worked out great this month because a good college friend was getting married and it was Mother's Day.
We attended a wedding at the Junior League club. It was nice to see old buddies and see where we all are today from over 13 years ago when we would party it up like no other! Love these guys to pieces!
Fun Fact - This couple sitting at our table OWN Saigon Eggrolls. What's the big deal? I always buy these frozen eggrolls. They are the best! I told them I would be a brand ambassador if they needed one. They are a pretty young couple too. When Justin was talking to them about real estate in Houston and they were telling us how their home just sold for $700k my ears tuned in as to "Man, they're loaded. What do they do?" LOL And now I see....3 kids, successful entrepreneurs. Then I went on asking all my curious questions and told them how excited I was when the local Asian market here sold their eggrolls. They probably thought I was a nutjob!




No comments:
Post a Comment