After a ROUGH morning and already having my cup of coffee I made some hot cocoa. Mmmm..forgot how good this stuff is! And today is a good day because it is the last day this month that I am taking both kids to school and picking them up. Justin is on ER this month so half the month consists of day 7A-7P and the other half is nights 7P-7A. Now I get to tackle putting both kids to bed. But it is still easier than getting them ready for school.LOL
I tell people that running a marathon is easier than getting these kids to the car in the mornings. The "ok, we are leaving now" doesn't work because Rachel is fine with that and will even say "bye" as I shut the door. Bribery, Trickery, food, toys you name it.
Anyways, Justin and I were cracking up last night watching this video - "People with no kids don't know". It totally relates to my story of "leaving the house" every morning. Hope it gives you a laugh too!

No comments:
Post a Comment