Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Before/After photoshop


When I chose Advertising as a major my dad thought I would be selling newspaper ads. I thought I would be coming up with clever ad campaigns. What I ended up doing is Account Management- managing meeting my clients needs which meant making sure the creative design folks met their expectations. Now, I'm on the client side doing everything in house helping out in maintaining a brand through all customer touch points. 

Why I bring this up is because I like to think I have a creative side too. I may not be able to draw anything past stick figures(seriously), but know how to bring pieces together. Kind of like an integrated marketing campaign.

So I look at our pictures from a recent wedding. As usual, kids aren't looking. So I refreshed my photoshop memory and made some edits. I forgot that I could do this. So, if you take a picture of my family take several so I can get ONE decent pic. Lol

No comments: