Last week I could finally feel Rachel moving a lil more consistently...took awhile, but I'll occasionally wake up to her movements in the middle of the night.
I'm now at 32 weeks...8 weeks to go! My belly is growing and I've gained 25 pounds! It's inevitable..gaining the "average" 25 pounds isn't for me! Doc was like "did you really gain 6 pounds since our last visit?" I told him his scale was off...LOL But then he reassured me saying that my "body is producing fat to produce milk,etc." I bought it:) People always say "eat more...you're eating for 2". Well, that's crap as you only need 300 additional calories a day for your baby. That's my equivalent of 2 granola bars! As long as she is healthy!
I'll update the blog more when I get a chance. Exhausting week and an exhausting weekend has already started with a rehearsal dinner today and a family gathering, wedding and baby shower this weekend. Have a Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Love it! You'll be back to your pre pregnancy in no time! Yeah, I've heard the eating for two, oh how wrong they are...hehe. I've never heard you and rest in the same sentence, hope you get some!
Post a Comment