Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Price tag shocker

I went to Target today with a list in hand. And as usual I venture to the right side to take a quick peak at the women's clothing. And I see a girls dress that caught my attention. Odd that its in the front. i think to myself, "maybe I'll buy a dress for all the nieces to match." I look at the tag. $59.99!! Say what?! When did Target raise their prices. I look up and realize that I'm in the Neiman Marcus section. Lol sheesh... If in gonna buy Neiman I will walk into Neiman and walk out with a Neiman bag!!haha

But as we're on the subject of Target, why has their selection of girls clothing gone to crap?! Really....do kids wear the sparkly, over dressy outfits to school?! Worse than some of the outfits I've seen at Justice! Or am I just turning into an uber conservative mom?! Haha

No comments: