Friday, November 9, 2012

36 Weeks Preggers

So from the pic below you can see that in 1 week my belly has blown up! I am technically almost "full term".

Last week the Doc was concerned that my measurements showed that I had only grown 1 cm in 3 weeks so they did an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. All checked out clear and the baby is at roughly 4.5 pounds. Thinks the baby might be small because Asians typically have smaller babies?! Hello!! I'm a Pacific Islander! LOL Anyways, not too worried as he said the same thing about Rachel and she ended up weighing 7 lbs, 3 oz. I think my babies just rack on the pounds in the last few weeks! Baby is currently at a -4 station, 30% effacement. So I think this baby will probably come around my due date of December 5th.

Ryan definitely is a mover. I swear I feel like he is fist pumping in my belly sometimes. Completely different than it was with Rachel who seemed to sleep all the time. But then again, they say you feel a lot more movement with the 2nd baby.

Well, it's the home stretch. I haven't made up my mind if I will take some time off before Ryan comes or not. Right now things are pretty manageable. With Justin and my mom out of town it's just been me and Rachel. And surprisingly carrying her isn't bad. She always points to my belly button or lifts my shirt up and says "baby" and kisses it. It's funny because she will lift up her shirt and point to her belly and say "baby"! She has no clue what's in store for her very soon with a new baby in the picture. Hopefully she adjusts!


No comments: