Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love and Marriage

Justin and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. They always tell you that your wedding day is the day you love your partner the least. That love grows stronger through the years as you build a family, go through the ups and downs of life, etc. I believe it's true!

So we celebrated on the weekend starting off by stopping by the grand opening of the Asia Society museum. Yes, my company was a sponsor so we got some free food and beverages staring at art and mingling with a bunch of strangers. We walked through the museum to check out the exhibits, but I had this guy next to me acting like a little kid the whole time!haha... It was fun though and we didn't stay long. We headed to Haven for dinner and called it a night!


And on our real anniversary (work night), we decided to stay in and celebrate....with steak and little munchkin of course!


And here's my making of our wedding video. I stayed up late working on this determined to finish it by our anniversary and here it is!

2 comments:

Lea said...

Team Nguyen, happy anniversary, love birds! you two look fantastic in your fancy outfits! Perry's + Beautiful Rachel = awesome way to celebrate!!! <3 CHEERS!

Aliza said...

Love this. You guys look great and Rachel is so cute!!! I believe she's just an innocent bystander of toppling the playmat :). Happy anniversary!!! Rachel has the best parents!