Monday, June 13, 2011

37 Weeks!

I can't believe that I'm already full term. It has gone by so fast! The fact that "it can happen any minute now" is nerve-racking!

At 37 weeks:
-My wedding ring no longer fits
-I go to the bathroom at least twice a night
-I get hot easily
-I've gained 35 pounds with the infamous stretch marks I knew were coming
-I'm still working
-I'm still working out...lightly
-I haven't craved anything throughout pregnancy

We took amateur maternity pictures over the weekend and you can see how my belly has grown!

6 comments:

Nerald said...

looking beautiful sarah! miss you!

FT said...

fatty

carla said...

beautiful!

steddy said...

Miss you too Nary! See you in July!

J.R. - shut your mouth!:) Doc thinks I might have a baby on the smaller side since I'm "Asian". I wanted to say "hey - - not really!!"

Aliza said...

You look great!! How much does rachel weigh now?

steddy said...

Leez- Not sure how much she weighs. Doc is just speculating she is on the lighter side of 6.5-7 lbs...no telling! I wish I got an ultrasound right about now:)