Time sure does fly! Can't believe that I am 3 months away from having a baby! We had our doc visit recently and I expressed my concern of not feeling the baby move unless I put my hands on my stomach. To be safe he had me get an ultrasound to make sure my amniotic fluid levels were normal. And they were!
During the ultrasound the tech was pressing on my belly everywhere so we could see her move and she only moved once! I could see her on screen moving, but felt nothing! We did see her moving her mouth a lot though. Oddly enough, the next day I felt her kicking down on my bladder and it gave me this weird urge to pee. I'm sure she'll be moving a lot more as she continues to rack on the pounds.
Glucose test came out clear. My hemoglobin counts are low so I'll be taking some iron supplements a few times a week. Everything else is fine though. I'm feeling good still. No odd cravings. Not tired yet. We'll see what month 7 brings though!
The current debate is - to get a 3D ultrasound or not. It ranges from $150-$200 bucks. I am convincing myself that it isn't worth it as all babies look the same. Justin is on the fence wanting to do it. We'll need to decide within the next 2-3 weeks before baby gets too big!
1 comment:
you're almost there steddy!! looking good!!
Post a Comment