Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Preggers or Gaining Weight?


I'm starting to get the looks of "Is she pregnant or does she have a bigger tummy?" The in-between stage of pregnancy is awkward! Trying on clothes multiple times to see if it works - too tight, too loose, too moo moo...then repeat!

Say hello to baby bump at week 22 - - a lil over 5 months!

I'm still not sure if I'm feeling anything? No flutters or anything out of the ordinary yet. For the first time I get this weird "cramp" when I jog so I've been taking it easy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yep you're showing now. wait until you are 7-8 months. it gets HUGE!

carla said...

you definitely look pregnant! that belly wouldn't be mistaken for a beer belly at all. so cute!! :)

irene said...

so cute!! hello baby bump!! it's so funny when you see people give you that look at work but they won't ask until you are really huge and waddling around!! people asked my boss instead...haha

Anonymous said...

Awe...you look too cute! Yup it is a baby bump alright.- Christina