Thursday, August 28, 2014
Video: 7 Days a Week
Rachel is coming home with all kinds of new songs from "Twinkle Twinkle little star, stop and clean up where you are" to "months of the year" and "7 days a week" shown here.
Now, these are great things she is learning at school.
Something not so great:
As we are in the living room, Rachel is picking her nose.
Justin: Rachel, please stop that.
Rachel: It's nasty.
Justin: ?? Did you pick that up from mommy?
Rachel: No, Ms. Carolyn
Me: Ughh huh, blaming me!
So the word "nasty" isn't quite something I want people teaching my kids. Alternatives might be yucky, disgusting or gross? I honestly don't know which one is appropriate, but "nasty" just sounds so slang to me. I'll just keep my mouth shut for now, but it was quite hilarious!
Labels:
learnedfromschool,
nasty,
rightfromwrong,
singing,
thingskidssay,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job rachel! Ania has been saying "do it!" When she wants us to do something. Oy
Post a Comment