No excuse to exercise! On Wednesdays a few of us at work run outside at this neighborhood across the street. Anywhere from 2-3 miles. It's nice to break away from the treadmill.
do you not get sweaty and stinky? do you take a shower during your lunch break too? how long is your lunch break? do you even get to eat?? that's dedication!
Not too bad. Run 20-30 minutes and shower to get back to work and eat my lunch at my desk or while I pump.LOL If I didn't work out at lunch I would never work out and that would make me feel like crap!
2 comments:
do you not get sweaty and stinky? do you take a shower during your lunch break too? how long is your lunch break? do you even get to eat?? that's dedication!
Not too bad. Run 20-30 minutes and shower to get back to work and eat my lunch at my desk or while I pump.LOL If I didn't work out at lunch I would never work out and that would make me feel like crap!
Post a Comment