So every week at Rachel's Montessori they have a newsletter. I grab it to make sure "I'm in the know", looking at the school menu, etc. Well it mentioned Mother's Day Tea at 4:30P the Friday prior to Mother's Day. I read it, but figured it was just for the older kids. Well, come Friday at 5:30 I go to pick up Rachel and the parking lot is packed. I'm like ok, mom's are here. I walk into the infant room and they are having a little party! My daughter was sitting in one of the caretaker's lap while the others had their moms! I felt so bad. I really had no clue.haha! Oh well, now I know:)
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Mother's Day
So every week at Rachel's Montessori they have a newsletter. I grab it to make sure "I'm in the know", looking at the school menu, etc. Well it mentioned Mother's Day Tea at 4:30P the Friday prior to Mother's Day. I read it, but figured it was just for the older kids. Well, come Friday at 5:30 I go to pick up Rachel and the parking lot is packed. I'm like ok, mom's are here. I walk into the infant room and they are having a little party! My daughter was sitting in one of the caretaker's lap while the others had their moms! I felt so bad. I really had no clue.haha! Oh well, now I know:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment