Rachel had a fever Saturday morning and was very clingy so I spent most of the day holding her and laying in bed with a remote in hand. I rarely get the time to watch TV so it was very relaxing!
Not sure if the fever was triggered by daycare or teething or a combo of the two, but once that subsided, she had some discharge coming out of her eyes. Took her to the doc and it was allergies. So imagine baby girl with an eczema breakout on cheeks, teary eyes, red face....and if that doesn't make your heart melt, how about picking her up from daycare to find out she fell and has some scratches around her eye?!?! I'm a wreck!haha I can't imagine what it will be like one day when she breaks a bone! I know...kids fall and hurt themselves all the time, but it still makes ya feel bad.
Here's her "aww...poor baby" pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment