2 days shy of hitting 7 months. I can't explain how much joy this girl brings to my life. Her smile makes my heart melt. Her cry makes me want to make all the frustration/pain go away. Her whine makes me giggle and make fun of her at the same time. Her facial expressions are hilarious. Her giggles in her sleep make me think of her Angels in heaven. Her curiosity brings me down a level to appreciate the little things in life. Her appetite takes after her mom. Her happy squealing tells me I have one happy child. Being a mother is the most rewarding gift from God and I count my blessings everyday!
In an earlier post I mentioned how Rach was going through something weird with the frequent waking up in the middle of the night. I really think it was a growth spurt because she is back to normal now. She is now eating baby food once at lunch and once for dinner and when she used to go to bed anywhere from 9-10PM, she is on a schedule! 7p eat, bath and down by 8PM. 5 days straight so far so lets keep our fingers crossed! And she'll wake up at 6-6:30. Not fully sleeping through the night yet but I'm not too worried...paranoid self did all the reading and it's common for the babies to not sleep through the night until they're 9 months. And I still convince myself that it's because I'm still nursing?lol
3 comments:
I'm commenting while eating breakfast. Haha. It does feel like two jobs but she's not on a schedule...doesn't go down at the same time. That's awesome for Rachel!!! Did u do this schedule daily and she just caught on? She is the cutest girl!! And so big already!! Great job mommy!!
love! commenting while hands-free pumping :)
I continued to do the bath,lotion,play on bed,eat and she eventually caught on...and then the weekend came...LOL But it's pretty consistent. Now we just patiently wait for the sleep through the night pattern!haha
Post a Comment