Apologize for the lack of posts lately! Been crazy busy at work and never seem to catch a break come weekend time. I calculated that my weekdays consist of 12 hours work including commute - 7A-6:30P, 6:30-7 - prepare dinner, 7-9 Rachel play/bath time, 9-5 Rachel sleep, 5-7A Mommy time aka get ready...Repeat! So Rachel gets a good 2 hours a day of her mother smothering her!haha
I am more exhausted now than when she was a newborn. We can't figure it out. She went from waking up 1-2 times a night to 3-6 times. Could be a growth spurt? Hope it is just a stage!
She is crawling a lot now and loves every opportunity to stand. We'll give her baby food at least once a day and she seems to enjoy it. I have given her mashed bananas instead of the food though...tastes better! As far as making my own baby food I will try that soon when I get some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment