Rachel is officially a month old today. Time flies! She's been a pretty good baby and this week we have gotten as much as 3 hours in of sleep in one segment! She has left the house to go to church, eat and family parties. Already a social butterfly. I learned one lesson already - pack a change of clothes for mommy in the car/diaper bag as well when an explosive diaper gets all over you:)
I go back to work in 2 weeks so I am enjoying my time with her as much as I can. I know it's only been a month, but here's some interesting things in her 1st month
- Rachel isn't a big fan of being swaddled. She continues to squirm when swaddled.
- She loves sleeping on your chest making it difficult to put her down at times.
- She giggles in her sleep after she is "milk drunk"
- She is starting to follow sounds with her eyes - your voice, the Pandora app. on the phone, etc.
- She has a really strong neck and legs. She will climb your chest or reposition herself sideways when lying on you.
- Her nails grow really fast.
- She enjoys baths.
- She enjoys walks outside.
- She is starting to make the baby "coo" sounds here and there
- She has a unique snort cry when she is hungry.
2 comments:
She sounds so precious! I hope you're sneaking in naps too!
what? one month already? time sure flies! sounds like baby will be a strong and stellar athlete like her parents! :)
Post a Comment